5th April 2019 DFI Developments





What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?

It was neat today to put "Learn- Create- Share" into action with Robin and Jo.  We made a good attempt to create our own website about following a tree through the seasons of the year.

We discovered how to pop in a you tube video into the "learn" part of the website and create a google drawing template so the students could click to create their own tree drawings.

If you wish you can view this unfinished site here... Year 3/4 Garden site with Robin and Jo


What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?

Many things.  However it is finding the time to consolidate the 100's of new skills learnt and put them into practice!

What did I learn that could be used with my learners? 

The multi modal learning approach and how to make this engage learners in their learning.


What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?

How once these skills are actually learnt well then then work flow can ease.

Comments

  1. Kia ora Susanne,

    I like the way you are putting Learn, Create, Share together. Your collaborative site for year 3/4 looks like a great start. You could add a template for your learners to create their drawing.

    Regards,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DFI- Day 2