DFI- 1st March - Day One - Riverdale School, Gisborne, N.Z

Wow! What a wonderful introduction to the Digital Fluency Intensive under the mentoring of Dorothy and her team.  Information was organised and well presented from the cycle of learn, create, share to all the fancy keyboard tricks.

So much was learnt in one day and so much more to learn in the digital learning journey ahead.  

Thank you Dorothy, Maria, Stef and Herman.

P.S It was fun to learn how to embed a doc of an item of work done today. See below!

P.P.S Reflections below-

  • What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?
  • That successful innovations truly do require champions. Different tools are yet to be presented over this 9 day course with a four goal focus- wonderful!
  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
  • That everything I am learning can be used in so many ways within the classroom.
  • What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  
  • Reading Activity- with voice dictate.
  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?
  • Too much! Thanks again all.




Comments

  1. Kia Ora Susanne, It was wonderful to work with you today. I'm glad that you felt that everything you learned today could be applied in the classroom. What thing do you plan to try first with your learners? \
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susanne, It was great to spend the day with you on Friday and reading here has helped me to understand what you were able to connect with. You created a cool poster, so I hope you feel confident to 'whip one up' whenever you want on the future.

    Good luck with voice typing next week

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susanne
    great meeting you today and learning new skills alongside you. Like you I am looking forward to implementing these skills into my class, my professional life as well as personal.
    See you Friday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5th April 2019 DFI Developments

DFI- Day 2