Digital Fluency Developments 15.03.19







Thank you Maria and Stef for today.



What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?


How the different components of Learn-Create-Share operate for example what the concept of "chalk n talk" allows as opposed to a "deep dive". I like how the kaupapa and pedagogy is repeated and reinforced.


What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?


How to create two Google slide presentations and how to use or present information clearly and confidently with the aid of this app.



What did I learn that could be used with my learners?
How to construct a google slide presentation which will be of great benefit for learning languages and different ways for learners to meet and greet each other. 



What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?

To keep having an open attitude to technology and that little by little wins the race! Also to remember that Rome wasn't built in a day and to keep onwards and upwards in this journey of discovery.

Comments

  1. Kia Ora Susanne, I love your positive attitude to all the new skills, apps and extensions that we are learning about. Great work creating and embedding your slides today too.
    Nga Mihi
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stef... your expertise were of a great help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5th April 2019 DFI Developments

DFI- Day 2