DFI- Day 2

FRIDAY, 1 MARCH 2019


DFI - Day Two - Riverdale School, Gisborne, N.Z  

Thank you Maria and Tanya for today- lots of interesting items explored today.


Time to reflect and share with colleagues
  • What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?- Great to see the cycle of Learn, Create, Share in a different context. It has been interesting to see how this can be used and built on.
  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?- How to use the Loom Extension to create a recording which could be used in my class to help learners who have missed an instruction. A great extension to help with rewindable learning.
  • What did I learn that could be used with my learners? - The Loom extension and how to include this to support my learners. Click HERE

  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?- The use of Google Calendar and how this can be used to help organise not only your professional life but also your personal life. Also how to organise a Hangout with others . Thank you Herman and David H for great group learning see- Hangout Video PD via Loom

  • 😸

Comments

  1. Kia ora Susanne,

    It was such a cool day of learning and experimenting with apps/tools to increase the time we have as educators. I think you have such a cool way of responding to new learning and an enthusiasm which inspires those working with you. Keep up the learning journey and exploring of tools! Good luck for your morning hangout this week. Very exciting!

    Kind regards,
    Herman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Herman,
      Enjoy the weekend ahead.
      Susanne

      Delete
  2. Hi Susanne, I completely agree. Loom is a great tool to make more rewindable learning opportunities. It's a great way to capture learners thinking, particularly for those who are reluctant to share with others.
    See you next week.
    Stef

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5th April 2019 DFI Developments