Digital Fluency Updates

Time to reflect and share with colleagues

  • What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?
It was interesting today to see the learn- create- share pedagogy in action.

The SHARE element was presented by Stef and it was interesteing to learn in this session all about blogging and how paramount it is for the audience to be authentic.

CHALK'N'TALK was presented by Maria in the arena of Google Forms. It was interesting to find out about all the ways you can use a form. It was good to have time to explore google forms. I was happy to create the following google form. Do have a go and fill in the form!



It was amazing to learn about google maps in a DEEP DIVE with Dave. This would useful in creating a map for visitors visiting our school. Food for thought indeed. Today I was happy to be able to do a few simple things with google maps, see the interesting map below.









  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
The use of google sheets and how these could be used to make the flow of work easier.


  • What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  
Google Slides would be a great place to start. I can see how helpful it would be to use this in my reading programme- Thanks so much Rob for sharing with me your professional knowledge and Google slides that you use with your children.


  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?
To help my friends if they need any help in any of these arenas.

P.s I was amazed I could create the following graph- Fantastic learning. Thank you Maria, Stef and Dave for today.



x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th April 2019 DFI Developments

DFI- Day 2